Essential Oil- Beginners Best of the Best Gift Set 100% Pure Essential Oils 14 ct set  » Health  »
  • I love fragrances, and I love natural medicine so the two together are great fun for me
  • Now that I know the quality of these oils, when I get ready to try out new ones or replace these, I will definitely look for this brand as I am completely impressed with this beautiful set
  • It would probably cost a great deal to start out if you bought all of these separately, but I had a look online at what the set costs and it is not bad at all
  • You, or the recipient, will not be disappointed

• by reviewabit

I’ve always been a big fan of aroma therapy and essential oils. I love fragrances, and I love natural medicine so the two together are great fun for me. I received this essential oil kit from a friend on my birthday, and it turned out to be a lot more than they realized. There are fourteen wonderful, high quality oils in this set.

As I am not experienced with oil blending, it was a great set to start out with and included some of my very favorite scents. The set contains: bergamot, clary sage, cinnamon leaf, eucalyptus, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, lime, patchouli, peppermint, rosemary, spearmint, sweet orange & tea tree. I am especially fond of the eucalyptus, spearmint, orange, and tea tree, but they are

all great quality and very potent.

Tea tree oil is something I have been using for awhile now– so I am familiar with how it should look and smell if it is good quality. This is good stuff. The packaging was really nice.

It was a classy looking boxed gift set and even the product’s labeling looked very expensive and high end. I have been using this set for different things– I treat myself to a spearmint and eucalyptus salt scrub in the morning, and I love to mix the sweet orange and bergamot into my potpourri warmer and let it fill the house. The tea tree and rosemary have antibacterial properties and can be used for skin treatments or hand sanitizing.

The combinations and possibilities are endless.

• Although the set did not really come with any instructions, I found it very easy to search the internet for ideas about mixing essential oils. I use them in melt and pour soaps, bath gels and shampoos, lotions, my vaporizer– I even made a solid perfume balm and gift packaged it for friends.

I feel like I have my very own little aroma therapy workshop now. When someone asked me what was good for their acne prone skin, I actually made them a wash from salt and rosemary that I had been using and they loved it. Now that I know the quality of these oils, when I get ready to try out new ones or replace these, I will definitely look for this brand as

I am completely impressed with this beautiful set.

It would probably cost a great deal to start out if you bought all of these separately, but I had a look online at what the set costs and it is not bad at all. In fact, I thought it would have cost much more judging by the quality and the general presentation of the set. This was a fantastic gift for me, and it would make a fantastic gift for someone else who loved scents or natural medicine.

There are so many possible uses for these oils from medicinal to just enjoyment. I highly recommend this set as a starter aroma therapy set or gift. You, or the recipient, will not be disappointed.

It really is the “best of the best. ”

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415121357300831/k2311a1215/12.15.10