Haagen-Dazs Mango Sorbet  » Food  »
  • I think I like it because it tends to offer intense flavors that I find really enjoyable
  • So mango sorbet, in my opinion, is the definition of heaven
  • I think that fruit sorbets should have a light, cooling, and refreshing taste, instead of a heavy or rich taste, and this one by Haagen-Dazs does not disappoint in that department

• by sarahanne

I love sorbet. It’s one of my favorites. I think I like it because it tends to offer intense flavors that I find really enjoyable.

I like to eat them all by themselves or alongside other items. When it comes to fruits, mango is also one of my favorites because of its wonderfully tropical taste.

So mango sorbet, in my opinion, is the definition of heaven. I really like that

Haagen-Dazs Mango Sorbet tastes exactly as I would expect it to.

It’s really nothing more than sweetened frozen mango puree, but it’s really fantastic. Anyone who enjoys the taste of mangoes should not miss out on this wonderful sorbet.

I also really like how refreshing this is. I think that fruit sorbets should have a light, cooling, and refreshing taste, instead of a heavy or rich taste, and this one ...

• by Haagen-Dazs does not disappoint in that department.

I like its smooth texture and juicy tropical flavor. I think it’s perfect for hot summer days or any day when you need a little pick-me-up.

I like to eat this mango sorbet with fresh fruit of all kinds, and I also like to serve it with pound cake or angel food cake. I find that it’s better to pair this sorbet

with desserts that are milder in flavor, because when I don’t the mango sorbet doesn’t seem to go well with it.

I think the flavor of mango, while wonderful, doesn’t necessarily pair well with everything, so I am always careful to make it the star of any dessert I may be serving. But in general if you want a great tropical-flavored frozen dessert, I think Haagen-Dazs’ Mango Sorbet is a great buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715121357130831/k2311a1215/12.15.10