Keebler Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust
  • I’ve started making pies with these store-bought crusts because I think they’re easier to work with than homemade crusts
  • I think these crusts take the intense work out of making desserts, and I like that they’re so convenient
  • One of the great things about it in my opinion is that once the pie is eaten up, you can reuse the aluminum container the pie crust comes in for whatever you’d like

• by sarahanne

I’ve started making pies with these store-bought crusts because I think they’re easier to work with than homemade crusts. One of my favorite types of pie crust is graham cracker pie crust, and these are even better when they’re made of chocolate graham crackers!

I think these crusts take the intense work out of making desserts, and I like that they’re so convenient.

I think they’re really easy to work with, too,

seeing that you don’t need to bake them.

In fact, all you need to do is make your filling and then chill the pie for a few hours.

Can dessert be simpler than that? I think not.

I also really like that this pie crust stays together so easily.

When I first bought it I was worried it would crumble or fall apart if I tried to use it, but instead it ...

• stays together and holds the filling very nicely.

One of the great things about it in my opinion is that once the pie is eaten up, you can reuse the aluminum container the pie crust comes in for whatever you’d like.

I shouldn’t neglect to mention the taste of this pie crust.

I think it really tastes as delicious as it looks.

It has a nice chocolate flavor and is not too

sweet.

I really appreciate that, because I think a pie crust should complement the taste of the pie filling and not overpower it with flavor or sweetness.

I also think this pie crust could be very versatile and could complement a number of different filling flavors, from chocolate to vanilla to coconut to raspberry or cherry.

If you have to go with store-bought pie crust, this is a good choice in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715121357050831/k2311a1215/12.15.10