Ghost Rider, PSP  » Games  »
1.5
  • The music in the game is probably what I enjoyed the most
  • I mean it's not like the PSP has 92 buttons, it has 6 buttons I think I can find out what each button does in less than 10 seconds
  • Another feature I found makes the game annoying to play is you have to keep adjusting the camera with the d-pad while you're trying to move the character with the analog stick
  • I wouldn't recommend anyone buy this game unless they are hardcore fans of Ghost Rider or just want a really cheap game

• by Hadoken

The reason I picked this game up was because the price was incredibly cheap and the artwork looks cool. So, what’s the game like? Well, not that great but considering it was so damn cheap it’s worth it. The music in the game is probably what I enjoyed the most.

What annoyed me most in the game is the constant onscreen instructions how to play it which is ok if it’s only during the 1st level but I’m up to level 5 and the

onscreen instructions such as Press circle to fire HELLSHOT still appear. This could have been a much better game if they hadn’t included as many instructions to interrupt the fluidity of the gameplay.

It’s like as soon as I start to have a bit of fun here comes the onscreen instructions again. I mean it’s not like the PSP has 92 buttons, it has 6 buttons I think I can find out what each button does in less than 10 seconds.

The game isn’t ...

• too bad, it’s like a cheap version of God Of War minus the epic quality and variety in enemies. All the enemies are the same and the noise they make is aweful.

There is no exploring in this game, you fight against a bunch of red birds in one room. Once you beat the red birds a few more monster come to fight you and they make the same sound as the red birds.

This game is almost not even worth the low

price it was. The game looks and sounds better than it plays.

Another feature I found makes the game annoying to play is you have to keep adjusting the camera with the d-pad while you’re trying to move the character with the analog stick. I wouldn’t recommend anyone buy this game unless they are hardcore fans of Ghost Rider or just want a really cheap game.

It could have been quite a cool game if the flaws were fixed. It feels like it was rushed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2815121357010831/k2311a1215/12.15.10