Freeman Sugar Body Scrub in Pomegranate  » Cosmetics  »
  • It cost me $6 for a 150ml of scrub and I think it’s very reasonably priced
  • I love the natural ingredients in the body scrub
  • Again, I was disappointed to find perfume in the bottom of the ingredient list however

• by janicemic

Aside from facial I also care for skin on my body. As funny as it sounds, I actually indulge in bathing product. I buy a lot of strawberry scrubs and recently when I saw this pomegranate body scrub in our local drug stores, I was so excited to get them after a sniff of the aroma. It cost me $6 for a 150ml of scrub and I think it’s very

reasonably priced.

I love the natural ingredients in the body scrub. It has pomegranate, apricot and sesame seed oil. Again, I was disappointed to find perfume in the bottom of the ingredient list however; I really like the smell of this body scrub so I purchased it anyway. The texture of the body scrub is quite gooey and it has sugar grains in them. The grains are just right in size ...

• and texture. It work hard at scrubbing off the dead skin cells and yet it’s soft on skin and doesn’t irritate them.

I loath the tube packaging though as the sugar particles are stuck at the holes that dispense them and it’s tough to squeeze the right amount of scrub out. Sometimes, I am very impatient with it that I just open the cap and squeeze them from the opening of

the tube.

Anyway, I use this during my shower of course. I scrub the heavenly pomegranate scrub on every part of my body and when I wash them off, voila my skin feel so soft. I especially love the smell that lingers after. One of my housemate actually thought it was some kind of perfume. I love how the scrub work however, I think the packaging really need some rework to it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115121356970831/k2311a1215/12.15.10