Freeman Facial Enzyme Mask Pineapple  » Cosmetics  »
  • I got this facial enzyme mask from our local drug store and it cost me $9 for 150ml
  • I think it is very affordable for that kind of price
  • I know how pineapple is good for fighting free radicals and it’s good to lighten wrinkles on our face but I have never really purchase a whole pineapple for the sake of applying them to skin
  • I was very disappointed to see Methylparaben and fragrance in the bottom of the list

• by janicemic

After my successful result with Freeman Facial Gel Raspberry scrub I was looking to try more of Freeman’s beauty product. I got this facial enzyme mask from our local drug store and it cost me $9 for 150ml. I think it is very affordable for that kind of price. It’s a huge tube for mask and I was pretty excited to apply pineapple enzyme to my face.

When I was a kid I remember loving pineapple and how my mother uses to apply them on

her face. She uses the juice from the pineapple and leaves them on for some time before washing them off. I know how pineapple is good for fighting free radicals and it’s good to lighten wrinkles on our face but I have never really purchase a whole pineapple for the sake of applying them to skin. So when I saw this mask, imagine how thrilled I was.

The texture of the mask is a little jelly form. It is light yellow in color and has ...

• micro beads in the jelly mask. The mask has some natural ingredients in them which I really like. It has pineapple fruit extract as its main ingredients, chamomile and aloe vera. I was very disappointed to see Methylparaben and fragrance in the bottom of the list. It also contains Alpha-Hydroxy Acid and initially I was contemplating on whether to buy the mask or not.

Anyway, I apply them on my neck overnight and since I developed no rash whatsoever I experiment with the mask

on the next day. I begin with cleaning my face. I always steam my face for 5 to 10 minutes for best result. I leave the mask on for about 8 minute and begin to scrub them soon after. It stings my skin a little when I wear the mask. I wash the mask off with warm water and was so surprised to see my skin was so soft and supple. I have no rash or irritation whatsoever. This mask is great even for my sensitive skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115121356960831/k2311a1215/12.15.10