Freeman Facial Gel Scrub Raspberry  » Cosmetics  »
  • It’s a very big bottle and I think it’ll last for a long time despite I try to exfoliate 2 times a week
  • I love the aroma from the gel it is so heavenly fruity
  • However, I like to believe that the tinier they are the easier they can deep cleanse my skin

• by janicemic

I have very oily and sensitive skin. My skin dermis is so sensitive if I ever apply anything harsh to it, it will crack and act up real bad. Once I had to crash at my friend’s place and after using her cleanser and all that was on her shelf, my skin actually peels and I had to go to a very expensive skin specialist to get them cured. It was so bad, I had photo sensitive reaction and had to stay in for 3 days. So ever since

then, I am very careful on what I put on my face.

I am always in the search of a good facial scrub. I got this from our local drug store at $6 for 150ml of scrub. It’s a very big bottle and I think it’ll last for a long time despite I try to exfoliate 2 times a week. This facial gel scrub is actually made of natural botanical ingredients; it has raspberry and aloe vera extracts.

The texture of the gel is pretty runny for a gel.

• It has a lot of micro beads in them. The beads are really fine and scattered in the gel form. It has very pretty pinkish tone. I love the aroma from the gel it is so heavenly fruity.

So I apply this after I cleanse my face. I skip toner and after I steam my face for 5 to 10 minutes and patting the steam dry from my face. I exfoliate my face with this raspberry sweet scrub. I was a little surprise at how much lather the scrub

produced. The more I scrub them on my face, the more lather I have. The micro beads in the gel are very tiny for me to feel them when I scrub them. However, I like to believe that the tinier they are the easier they can deep cleanse my skin.

What I do not like about this scrub is the amount of froth it produced and how my skin felt so tight after I rinse off the scrub. However, my skin was so soft and bright after I tone and moisturized them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115121356950831/k2311a1215/12.15.10