Wet N Wild Megaplump Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • Occasionally, though, I will try a Wet N Wild product to see what I think of it because they are very inexpensive products
  • I recently purchased the Wet N Wild Megaplump Mascara and unfortunately, I do not have much that is nice to say about this mascara product
  • As with many other Wet N Wild products, I was not impressed
  • The other thing I dislike is that it does not hold curl very well
  • I do not suggest this to anyone and will definitely not purchase it in the future

• by Intensify

I am not generally a big fan of Wet N Wild products. To me, they are just not as good of quality as the other drugstore brands that I commonly buy. Occasionally, though, I will try a Wet N Wild product to see what I think of it because they are very inexpensive products. I recently purchased the Wet N Wild Megaplump Mascara and unfortunately, I do not have much that is nice to say about this mascara product. As with many other Wet N Wild products, I was not impressed.

Right on the packaging, the Wet N Wild Megaplump Mascara promises to deliver 5X

the volume of your natural lashes. This is such a lie! I did not even notice even 2X my natural volume. My lashes did not look more dramatic after applying this mascara. I tried one coat and it didn’t look good. After two coats, it clumped up so much. Three coats is almost impossible. This mascara is not buildable at all. The texture of the mascara is not good at all. It is super thick so that can probably explain why it clumps up so easily. Surprisingly, I like the wand. It has great sized bristles that could potentially reach and coat every lash with ...

• mascara. However, the texture of the mascara itself just ruins any chance this product had at being effective. Another terrible thing is that this mascara is just not long lasting. It has no staying power at all. The other thing I dislike is that it does not hold curl very well. I tried curling the lashes on one eye and not curling the lashes on the other, then applying this mascara to both. There was absolutely no difference! You couldn’t tell that I had curled one eye. It just fell flat.

The only saving grace is that the Wet N Wild Megaplump Mascara only cost me

about $4. That has to be one of the cheapest drugstore mascara products that I have ever purchased but now I understand why the mascara is of such poor quality. That definitely puts things in perspective. Overall, I have to give the Wet N Wild Megaplump Mascara a rating of a 1 out of 10. It does not plump, maximize, or volumize. It just clumps up and does not look good. Even with three coats, my lashes look pretty natural. I do not suggest this to anyone and will definitely not purchase it in the future. In fact, I’m about to throw it in the trash right away!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114121356660931/k2311a1214/12.14.10