Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think what I love most about the Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara is the wand
  • I typically do not like wands that have very short plastic bristles, but this one really impressed me
  • I really love that this product gives you so much control over how much product is used

• by Intensify

There are so many mascara products on the market these days that makeup manufacturers are doing very innovative things to try to get consumers to purchase their products. Now there are vibrating mascaras, oddly shaped mascara wands, and so many other new design elements aimed at attracting people toward one mascara over another. Recently, I heard about the Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara, a mascara product with dials that can help you adjust how much product you get on the wand. By adjusting the amount of product on the wand, you can control how full

and dramatic you want your lashes to be. That way, you can use just one coat of mascara rather than going over your lashes multiple times. I thought this was such a great idea! I hate having to apply multiple coats of mascara because it usually just ends up clumping together. I knew that I had to try the Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara to see if it lived up to all of its claims.

I think what I love most about the Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara is the wand. I typically do not like wands that have very short plastic bristles, but this one really impressed me. It works so well at delivering just the right amount of product to the lashes the first time around.

The strange thing about this product is that it doesn’t really have instructions on the packaging. I had to do my research online to figure out exactly how it works. Basically, you can turn the dial to either 1 2 or 3. The higher the number, the more product is allowed to come out onto the brush and the more full you can ...

• Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara
      make your lashes. I really love that this product gives you so much control over how much product is used. Some days, I really do want a really full, dramatic look for my lashes. Other times, I just want a more natural look that doesn’t require as much product. The Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara allows me to achieve either the natural look or the more dramatic look without much hassle at all.

The only thing I do not like about this mascara is the minor amount of flakiness that I experienced while wearing it.

It did make my lashes fuller and longer, but it also flaked just a little bit after a few hours of wear. It wasn’t near as flaky as some of my least favorite mascara products, but it did flake a bit. That is probably my only complaint about this mascara. Overall, I have to give the Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara a rating of an 8 out of 10. It is a very inexpensive mascara that is really versatile. It is very effective, though slightly flaky. I would continue to purchase this in the future.

Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114121356640931/k2311a1214/12.14.10