DNANgel Episode 3 (Anime)  » Movies  »
  • The plot is really interesting and the story is entertaining and a lot of fun
  • Overall, I recommend DNAngel for anyone who enjoys shojo anime with a unique twist and I enjoy it a lot
  • You should definitely check it out on Netflix to see if it’s something you’ll like, it’s definitely shelf worthy if you enjoy shojo anime and I enjoy it a lot and it's in my anime DVD collection and I'm very happy that I bought it

• by ReViewMeMedia

DNAngel episode 3 has Daisuke trying to rescue Riku after she mysteriously disappears.

This is a good episode, although it’s quite strange because of who the culprit is behind the kidnappings but I won’t spoil it for you. You’ll have to see it for yourself. The plot is really interesting and the story is entertaining and a lot of fun.

DNAngel is unique and that’s what makes it a

fun anime to watch, it can get a little formulaic with the “Dark sends warning letter and then steals sacred magical object”, but fortunately they don’t do that for every single episode and they change it up every once in awhile.

It’s a very interesting episode and it’s one of the most unique episodes of any anime I’ve ever seen anywhere. I enjoyed it a lot, but it wasn’t one of ...

• the best episodes in the DNAngel anime, it was still different and interesting.

It also gives Riku and Risa a bit of character development while being interesting and unique and it was nice to see Dark in action too. The animation was very nice and the English voice cast is good, the music is a little repetitive but it’s very nice music.

Overall, I recommend DNAngel for anyone who enjoys shojo anime

with a unique twist and I enjoy it a lot. You should definitely check it out on Netflix to see if it’s something you’ll like, it’s definitely shelf worthy if you enjoy shojo anime and I enjoy it a lot and it’s in my anime DVD collection and I’m very happy that I bought it.

DNAngel is available on DVD from Section23. You can buy it from Amazon.com or RightStuf.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1114121356530931/k2311a1214/12.14.10