DNAngel Episode 5 (Anime)  » Movies  »
  • I enjoyed it and it was a lot of fun and With was funny
  • I like With a lot and he’s really cute and it was funny when he came with Daisuke to school
  • I enjoy DNANgel a lot because it’s a fun, romantic mystery and the characters are all interesting and unique, and the premise is something that’s usually not in animes where a character steals things
  • It’s definitely worth a rental off Netflix if you want a fun anime to watch
  • I also recommend it if you enjoy short animes because this only has 26 episodes and doesn’t drag itself out

• by ReViewMeMedia

DNAngel Episode 5 has Risa and Riku switching places with each other after Risa fails in cooking class. Daisuke has to peal cabbages too and tries to get out of it to get to his next thieving assignment.

This was a pretty fun episode. I enjoyed it and it was a lot of fun and With

was funny. I do like it a lot, it’s very well done and it’s different and it changes up the anime so it doesn’t always follow a predictable formula. I like With a lot and he’s really cute and it was funny when he came with Daisuke to school. It’s also funny how he has an obsession with food.

I enjoy DNANgel a lot because it’s a fun, romantic mystery and the characters are all interesting and unique, and the premise is something that’s usually not in animes where a character steals things. The Niwa family curse is also very interesting and I enjoy the story and the characters.

Overall, I ...

• DNAngel Episode 5 (Anime)
      highly recommend DNAngel to any anime fan that enjoys a good shojo anime and if you like interesting characters and plot twists, you’ll really enjoy this. The voice acting is very good and I like the English dub voice cast. I also like the animation and the music, even though that’s a little generic,
      it still sounds nice. It’s definitely worth a rental off Netflix if you want a fun anime to watch. I also recommend it if you enjoy short animes because this only has 26 episodes and doesn’t drag itself out.

DNAngel is available on DVD from Section23. You can buy it from Amazon.com or RightStuf.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1114121356310931/k2311a1214/12.14.10