DNAngel Episode 6 (Anime)  » Movies  »
  • This episode was a pleasant surprise and I enjoyed it a lot
  • I do think DNAngel is a great anime, but it might not be for everyone, it’s a lot of fun though and I like it a lot
  • This anime is nice and it still develops the story and the characters but it doesn’t get boring either
  • I enjoy it a lot and the English voice acting is good
  • It’s definitely an enjoyable title with its quirky storyline and characters

• by ReViewMeMedia

DNAngel Episode 6 has Daisuke trying to figure out what to get his mother for her birthday and learns about how she met his father Kosuke.

This was a very sweet episode and not a lot of anime have episodes that are like this, but even though the plot may seem generic, it’s a pretty fun episode. I liked it a lot, because it expands on the history of the Niwa family and it gives us more

insight on Emiko and why she acts the way she does when it comes to Dark and Daisuke.

I liked how it revealed more about Daisuke’s dad and how he and Emiko met each other. It gives Emiko some character development and that’s really nice too.

This episode was a pleasant surprise and I enjoyed it a lot. I do think DNAngel is a great anime, but it might not be for everyone,

• it’s a lot of fun though and I like it a lot. This episode is different because Dark isn’t really in it too much and it focuses more on Daisuke.

This anime is nice and it still develops the story and the characters but it doesn’t get boring either. This anime is a lot of fun and it’s very nice for a shojo title. I enjoy it a lot and the

English voice acting is good.

If you enjoy shojo, you should definitely get it on Netflix to try it before buying. It’s definitely an enjoyable title with its quirky storyline and characters. I like it a lot and it’s one of my favorites, but you should see it for yourself before deciding if you want to add it to your collection.

DNAngel is available on DVD from Section23. You can buy it from Amazon.com or RightStuf.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1114121356290931/k2311a1214/12.14.10