UP and UP (Target brand) Plastic Applicator Super Tampons 36 pk
  • I decided to try the Target up and up brand of tampon, which looked to be similar to Kotex brand
  • I bought the super since it was a heavy period, and there were 36 in the box so it was sure to last me while I was out of town and probably long after
  • The price is lower than name brands, so I will definitely consider using this product on a regular basis
  • I have since told several women about my experience and they have also tried out the Up and Up brand and were very pleased
  • I highly recommend this brand of tampon and I plan on using more UP and UP products in the future

• by reviewabit

I got caught away from home when my period started early one month, and it happened to be an unusually heavy flow so my “emergency” pad which I kept in my purse for such an occasion was not holding up well enough. The hotel I was staying at was close to a Target store, so I stopped in to get some more appropriate feminine supplies. I decided to try the Target up and up brand of tampon, which looked to be similar to Kotex brand. I bought the super since it was a heavy period, and there were 36 in the box so it was sure to last me while I was out of town and probably long after.

When I got back to the hotel, I opened the box and used the product

right away. The tampon’s applicators are plastic, which makes them very comfortable to insert. The plungers worked well without a struggle, and the string was adequate.

The product is unscented– which I feel are safer because they do not produce irritation from fragrances. I was soon on my way out the door, feeling confident. Since it was a new product (to me) that I was using and I was unsure of it, I took several bathroom breaks to make sure things were going the way they should.

I had no leakage at all from the product, despite a heavy flow and the fact that I had been out for quite a few hours. When I got back to the hotel, I removed the tampon and found it to be still in good shape ...

• with a bit of absorbency left over. It was easy to remove and there was no irritation.

I inserted another for overnight and went to bed. The next morning, the pantiliner I wore to bed was still completely dry. I wore these tampons for three days– an unusually long time for me to wear them consecutively, but this was an oddly heavy month.

I had absolutely no problems whatsoever with the product. They performed perfectly. Kudos to Target for using a distributer that makes high quality stuff!

The price is lower than name brands, so I will definitely consider using this product on a regular basis.

Why pay more for a name when Target’s product is every bit as effective?

I have since told several women about my

experience and they have also tried out the Up and Up brand and were very pleased. It’s nice to know that when you use a product, you can depend on it doing what it is supposed to do. In my opinion, these are some of the most reliable tampons I’ve ever used.

Even with name brands, I often have defective plungers, string issues, you know the story. I have yet to see any defects in this brand. The supers are very absorbent, so for lighter periods I would probably advise using the regulars, so that you are not battling with the dryness of a tampon that is TOO absorbent for the job, which can be uncomfortable.

I highly recommend this brand of tampon and I plan on using more UP and UP products in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414121356061231/k2311a1214/12.14.10