Jasmine Platform Bed
  • I love the leather slacks because not only did it look good but it was also able to keep my legs from getting hurt
  • The headboard has a patched up design which is what I like the most

• by sacback

After the last bed that was purchased for our home I made the decision to buy the next one. We were trying to put together our guest bedroom so we wanted something that was going to be sharp and stylish. I also wanted something different. I got tired of buying your average looking bed. I wanted something new age and elegant. We ended up buying the Jasmine Platform Bed which I was a bit skeptical about putting it into the guest bedroom because of the design. It was more appealing in our bedroom than any other place in the house. My wife on the other hand didn’t like it that much to put it into our bedroom so in the guest room it went. This bed was awesome, so awesome that I slept in it the

first night we finally had it fully set up. Please believe me when I say that putting this bedroom set together was a beast. The bed is made out of very expensive wood, which is layered in a thick leather. The wood is extremely heavy and it took my brother an my cousin to help me out. The crazy thing was that it didn’t come with many pieces. It came with the base slacks and the headboard. But even though it didn’t come with a lot of pieces, it was hard to put together.

I had to get used to the fact that I wasn’t going to be able to put things under the bed because it was so low. There is no space for that type of activity. There is also no foot board ...

• either which was another thing that we had to get used to.

The only thing that I had to get used to when it came to this bed was that it was extremely low. I’m not used to beds being so close to the floor. It actually felt as if I was sleeping on a mattress ON THE FLOOR. It wasn’t a big deal really. I mean once I realized that I was still on a bed, I got over it I didn’t have to buy a mattress to go along with this bed. It came with it but that was expected considering the fact that this bed was $1300. I love the leather slacks because not only did it look good but it was also able to keep my legs from getting hurt. With this

bed being so low, you are more than likely to hit your leg on something. The corners weren’t edgy but they were more rounded. I had to get used to making this bed up as well. There is a certain way that you make this bed up. You have to tuck the sheets and covers under the mattress due to the fact that you want the sides of the bed to show. The headboard is made of thick leather as well. The headboard has a patched up design which is what I like the most. And the color was excellent It was a dark brown which almost looked black. For the price this bed made our guest bedroom look hot. It’s a bit high in price but well worth it. It was comfortable to sleep in and the décor was universal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5714121355931231/k2311a1214/12.14.10