Triaminic Cold medicine for Children  » Medicine  »
  • We noticed that her coughing had stopped and her runny nose was doing so much better
  • I believe that out of all the medicines that we have tried for her, this one has been the best of all
  • I would recommend that any parent buy this cold medicine for $3 at your nearest Wal-Mart, it’s worth every single penny

• by sacback

My daughter had a bad cold a while back and most of the time, we try to feed her with healthy thing to subside the symptoms. But her cold got to the point where she couldn’t sleep at night. So my wife want to see if she would take some cold medicine because normally she doesn’t take medicine all that well. We had a bottle of Triaminic in the closet that hadn’t been open yet, so we figured why not try

it out. It was grape flavored so we felt that she might take it a little better than all the other medicine that we had tried giving her. Honestly it turned out a lot better than it normally did. She took it with no problems and she actually said that it tasted great. That was a positive, the other positive was that within an hour or so her symptoms died down and she was able to go to sleep.

The only ...

• thing that I didn’t like about this medicine was that it was watery and giving it to her in a spoon was nothing but a messy situation. I mean we spilled this medicine so many times that it was ridiculous. We learned that it is better given in a syringe of some kind. That seems to make things a bit more easier.

We noticed that her coughing had stopped and her runny nose was doing so much better. She was able

to breath and that was one of the things that we wanted her to be able to do. I believe that out of all the medicines that we have tried for her, this one has been the best of all. She actually got it down without choking to death. So that says a lot about the quality of this medicine. I would recommend that any parent buy this cold medicine for $3 at your nearest Wal-Mart, it’s worth every single penny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2614121355921231/k2311a1214/12.14.10