Baxton Studio adjustable Leather Chaise Lounge
0.5
  • When it comes to chairs I like for my chair to make sense
  • I think it was more based off of design and decor rather than comfort
  • It can easily be matched to any type of home décor because it is black and silver, so that isn’t an issue at all

• by sacback

First of all let me tell you that this chair was my wife’s idea. I had no desire or pleasure to buy this chaise chair. It to me, was stupid and a waste of time. My wife has a habit of buying things that she doesn’t understand. She thought that this chair would be great in our office.

But the crazy thing is that she doesn’t even sit in it. I tried sitting in this chair a couple of times but I didn’t find any pleasure in sitting in it. It was a bit too complicated for me. When it comes to chairs I like for

my chair to make sense.

This chair didn’t make sense. I think it was more based off of design and decor rather than comfort. Because honestly this chair wasn’t comfortable but it looked really good! It can easily be matched to any type of home décor because it is black and silver, so that isn’t an issue at all. I find that it went very well with my office, it just didn’t fit well with my body.

It’s made to resemble a regular chaise chair. If you have any idea what a chaise chair is then you know what I’m talking about. I have always love

chaise furniture. It’s comfortable and I usually fall asleep in them.

This chair is like a lounger in it’s own right. The only thing about it is, don’t expect to sit in it for a long period of time because that isn’t going to happen. There is no cushion for real which is what causes me not to sit in it for longer than a few minutes. I can’t lay in it nor can I sit in it, so what is the purpose?

The first time I tried laying in this chaise chair, I got some serious back pains.

I was assuming that it had more ...

• Baxton Studio adjustable Leather Chaise Lounge
      to do with the fact that it came with a roller headrest that was suppose to bring some sort of comfort to the upper area of my body. But it ended up doing the opposite of that. The headrest was more uncomfortable than the entire chair. I wish that it was detachable because if it had been then I think that it would have made for a better chair.

This chaise chair was suppose to conform to my body which is didn’t. It had a little too much curve for me. It was suppose to curve where my knees bent, for which it did but it

wasn’t a natural bend. I didn’t like the bottom of the chair because it left indentions in my carpet .

The metal part of the chair was solid and heavy, obviously it was too solid and too heavy. Like I stated before, this chair looks great in the office but that is about all I can say about this chair. It’s like a piece of art, rather than a good piece of sitting furniture. I don’t think that it was worth the $150 that my wife paid for it either.

Eventually she will learn how to properly choose her furniture because she didn’t do good with this one at all.

JAYAJIT MAJI says :

re : It can easily be matched to any type of home décor because it is black and silver, so that isn’t an issue at all
This is really amazin that I can afford as well as use this as per my convenience even this is a cozy thing

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5713121355851131/k2311a1213/12.13.10