Echo Bedding Brush Stroke comforter and Duvet Set  » Housewares  »
  • I know that this may sound a bit crazy but I have a fond love for covers
  • My wife has this same fond love and that is why I think I married her
  • I believe that if you want to have something nice then you must purchase it
  • Now unfortunately we had to buy the extra décor ourselves

• by sacback

I know that this may sound a bit crazy but I have a fond love for covers. I have a fond love for bedding sets that are soft and plush and comfortable. My wife has this same fond love and that is why I think I married her. On the weekends I want to lay in a set of nice plump covers that caress my body well. Plus it’s the winter time and there is nothing like having a nice warm set laying across your bed.

I believe that if you want to have something nice then you must purchase it. You must spend a little money on your bedding set if you want it to last longer than the bag it came in. I have learned this lesson the hard way. I have bought some cheap

bedding sets in my time and let me tell you, there is nothing nice about spending cheaply on a bed set.

The covers can’t be washed, the sheets never fit correctly and after washing them so many times, they lose their luster. So in the end, we end up spending more on cheap sets than we would have for a nice expensive one. I bought the Echo Bedding Brush Stroke Comforter and Duvet set for my Wife last year and it still looks good on our bed. WE actually don’t wash this set in the washer though.

We opt to take it to the cleaners and get it washed because it seems to be much more delicate on our covers. I loved this set because of the material that it was made out of and how ...

• well it has lasted. The feel of it is amazing as well. And the look says it all!

The set came with a comforter, a sheet set and two shams.

Now unfortunately we had to buy the extra décor ourselves. It came with two decorative pillows but we wanted what we seen in the picture so We had to buy the extra pillows that we wanted to match but since the cover set was mostly black, it wasn’t hard to do at all. The comforter was really thick, I’m talking about extremely thick that it plumped up on the bed. The great thing about this bed set was that when it all boiled down to it, it fit our bed perfectly.

WE didn’t have any issues when it came to trying to get the sheets to fit

correctly. This was a step above what we were used to. The black and white flair that it gives is what makes it look good. It’s not just a black comforter set.

It comes with white trimming that laces the entire comforter. The sheets are black and the pillow cases are both colors. The comforter can be flipped to either side which allows us to give our bedroom a different look if we want to. I think that this is something that made me like this comforter set the most.

Truly it has been on of the better sets I’ve bought. And even though it cost us $140, I think that it was worth every single penny. We didn’t have to buy another any time soon. And we are still currently sleeping on this set to this day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5313121355831131/k2311a1213/12.13.10