Paula Deen Bedroom Furniture Steel Magnolia
1.0
  • I think that this bedroom set was the first bedroom set that we had ever purchased together
  • I thought that it was a bit boring and it didn’t grab my attention like all the other bedroom sets that I had seen in the department store
  • I like for my bedroom to make sense so I couldn’t really complain about that
  • This may not sound like a problem, but when you have so many different ridges in the headboard this can become uncomfortable

• by sacback

This bedroom set was my wife’s Idea. I had many reasons why I didn’t want to buy it but she thought that it would fit perfectly in our new apartment. I think that this bedroom set was the first bedroom set that we had ever purchased together. It was a bit to girly for me and that was ONE of the issues. The other issue was the design.

I thought that it was a bit boring and it didn’t grab my attention like all the other bedroom sets that I had seen in the department store. I tried to get her away from this one so bad but in the end, we ended up buying it for $1300. The only real thing that I liked was the fact that it was an entire bedroom

set. It came with the dresser and the night stand which was a cool thing.

I like for my bedroom to make sense so I couldn’t really complain about that. Other than that I didn’t really like the set up. The color of it was cream first of all. At first it was ok but I was right in my assumption about the fact that it would get really ugly and dingy.

The dirt can be easily seen on the panels of the bed and the headboard. So dusting was her main priority when it came to this bedroom set. Setting it up was hard for me because the wood was heavy. It took three people to actually get it set up the way that it needed to be.

The headboard was just as ...

• heavy. In the store it looked as if the headboard was taller than what it came off to be in our house. The head board was actually small and that was something that I didn’t like. I like to sit up and read books at night and I find that my head used to rest against the headboard panel rather than my pillow.

This may not sound like a problem, but when you have so many different ridges in the headboard this can become uncomfortable.

The bed set up pretty high off the ground. It came with legs that I have to attach to the panels. Even though I didn’t like the bed, It was pretty sturdy for what it was.

Tucking in the sheets was a bit of a hassle because of how

the mattress sat in the panels. AS far as the dresser goes, it came with smaller dressers. They weren’t big enough for me. I wasn’t able to fit as much clothing as I wanted to in it and that was a headache as well.

The night stand was small and didn’t take up much room which was something that I appreciated. I don’t feel the need for a night stand to be big and bulky. I was so glad to find out that my wife was tired of this bed room set and wanted to buy another one when we bought our home. I hated this bedroom set.

It didn’t say “Man” at all. I wanted something a bit more universal. Something that her and I could feel comfortable in and this wasn’t one of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5713121355811131/k2311a1213/12.13.10