Toddler Princess Wedge Snow boot
1.5
  • Plus I thought that it might have been hard for her to walk on it

• by sacback

My daughter just so happen to be just like her mother and I. When it comes to shopping she loves to show off her fond love for shoe collections. She has a bit of great taste if you want to know the truth about it. The only thing that she made a mistake on was these shoes that I’m about to talk about right now. I guess she had to show that she was still a kid when it came to what she liked and didn’t like. The Toddler Princess Wedge Snow boot was one of the ugliest little boots I had ever seen but she begged so hard that I couldn’t tell her no. First of all, as a father I really don’t like when

I see little girls wearing heels of any kind. I believe that is way to grown up. But my wife talked me into buying this shoe because she felt as if the wedge on it wasn’t as big as I was seeing it. Either way, I felt that the wedge shouldn’t have been on the shoe in the first place. Plus I thought that it might have been hard for her to walk on it. I was wrong in that aspect because she walked pretty well when it came to having them on.

Another reason why I went ahead and bought these boots was because they were boots and she needed a pair but I didn’t seem them lasting in the snow all that long because ...

• of the material. The material wasn’t leather, it was more like a suede type of material. And when it comes to kids and suede, that usually don’t work that well. I was able to see most of the dirt and when it came time to cleaning them, they were hard to really clean. I had to buy a suede cleaner that helped a bit but for the most part, they didn’t even last the entire winter.

The wedge is what I thought to be ugly on the shoe. The design of it was o. It was tall enough for her to wear in the snow which was a good thing. I also like the cute little balls that were attached to the string of the boot.

The string itself wrapped around the boot for more security. We were able to tighten it up which was a good thing for her. We like to buy her shoes a size bigger which causes them to flip flop off her foot some times. The shoe strings seem to have a hard time staying tied up though and that was irritating. We tend to have to stop what we are doing all the time just to tie them up. For the most part though the boot was her picking and she liked them. So I guess that was all that matter. I would have opted out but I suckered into the buy. For $30 I didn’t think that I was paying for a great shoe just the Disney Characters.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5513121355801131/k2311a1213/12.13.10