Cuisnart 4-in-1 griddle stainless steel  » Housewares  »
  • This one is actually the best one that I have ever owned
  • I know that I might have said that about a lot of things that I have bought but I must admit I have my reasons why I feel this way
  • It wasn’t limited to the things that it could do and that is why I bought it
  • I thought that it would be nice to own one of these
  • I also like this grill because when it comes to making a healthy dinner, I don’t have no issue with this at all

• by sacback

Whenever I walk into my kitchen I get a tingle that runs down my spine. I say this because I truly love the Cuisinart 4-in-1 Griddle stainless steel that is located on my counter top. It has really made me some great meals. I have had some griddles in my time but this one takes the cake. This one is actually the best one that I have ever owned. I know that I might have said that about a lot of things that I have bought but I must admit I have my reasons why I feel this way. First of all I can talk about the price which was around $130. This may sound like a lot to you but to me, it was the perfect price considering the fact that

it does so much. It wasn’t limited to the things that it could do and that is why I bought it. I wanted something new and I wanted to see how well it cooked. My friend had a Halloween party and during the party he was pressing sandwiches and grills small pieces of meat. I thought that it would be nice to own one of these. It cooked the food very well and the food taste great to me.

The second thing that I like about this Griddle was that it was small but it was big enough to get a nice amount of food on it. This was something that made it perfect and portable all at the same time. I love the design of it as well. It was silver ...

• and black which was easily matched with my kitchen. The stainless steel feature is easy to clean but it also grabs finger prints easily as well. It comes with indicator lights that keeps up informed about the state of the grill and or if we are trying to cook something and need a heads up. Either way it has safety features that enhances the make of this grill.

The only real thing I complain about when it comes to this griddle is that the cord is extra short. I hate that because it doesn’t allow me to move the griddle around the way that I truly want to. I feel limited with what I can do and where I can go with it.

I like the three temperature gages located on the

front of the grill. It allow us to adjust the temperature to our liking. It comes with dishwasher safe plates that are easy to clean. They are actually non stick. I don’t believe most companies are being honest when they say it’s non stick but I haven’t had a problem with this grill and my food sticking at all. The handle is my favorite part because it is strong and doesn’t get hot along with the grill. I also like this grill because when it comes to making a healthy dinner, I don’t have no issue with this at all. It’s easy to make this happen because it will drain all the grease that comes. It cooks well and it’s just fun to use. It was a great buy and it’s a great kitchen add on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5313121355761131/k2311a1213/12.13.10