Flaxseed Oil with Lignan  » Health  »
  • Another thing that I like about taking Flaxseed oil is that it helps to eliminate my skin issues
  • I believe that everyone should have a bottle of this in their refrigerator because it’s just all around good for you

• by sacback

A lot of people don’t understand the concept behind Flaxseed Oil and it’s benefits but I do. I have been taking this stuff for a long time. It all started with my mother who always made us take it when we were younger. I never understood then, all I knew as that it was nasty and that it wasn’t something that I was going to take when I got older. Well that denial changed when I became a man and realized that diseases were every where and the one thing that I could do to protect myself from them was to invest in Flaxseed Oil.

Flaxseed oil is something that everyone should implement into their diet. It has some real major health benefits. It has helped me along a long journey of sick days and nights.

So I will be the one to tell you that I appreciate having this oil in my life. It has made things a lot better for not only me but my wife as well. First of all I take flaxseed oil at least once a day. I try to take it in the morning when I first wake up. It helps to not only cleanse my body but it gives it the nutrients that I might be missing throughout the day. Omega-3 fatty acids are one of the things that I get when I take Flaxseed Oil. An since I have been dealing with a bad heart for the past three years, I find that this helps in that area.

Another thing that I like about taking Flaxseed oil is that it helps to eliminate ...

• my skin issues. I was born with eczema so please understand that I have tried everything under the sun to make this go away or to at least relieve it. The only thing that has truly helped me is flaxseed oil. I don’t have to take any extra medicines to make the symptoms go away. It slowly died down with the Flaxseed oil. I no longer itch the way that I used to when I Was in college and the patches have slowly cleared up. I’ve also dealt with a little irritable bowel syndrome which isn’t pleasant at all. The one thing that has always helped to sooth this is a teaspoon of Flaxseed oil. Nothing else has ever seemed to help in this area so I ‘m the first to say that I have
        had great results with this oil. I get the flaxseed oil that has Lignan in it because the Lignan has anti-cancer properties. And it also has anti-bacterial properties as well. If you just so happen to be detoxifying your body then you might want to add the flaxseed oil to your diet. It helps to break down the toxins in your body and in your blood. I take it with not only my other herbal medicines but with my Wheat Grass juice as well. I believe that everyone should have a bottle of this in their refrigerator because it’s just all around good for you. True, it doesn’t taste the greatest and it’s thick and has a bad consistency but It will make you feel so much better and it will help your body get back on track.

Brenda Jones says :

I recently started taking Spring Valley Flax Oil Omega 3, to see if it would help my skin from being so dry and showing age. I wanted to know what the benefits are from the flax oil and my awful dry aging skin

Galega says :

Flaxseed Oil is used to clean the outer skin. It is also topically used to get smooth and can delay anti aging effect on the skin. Many clinical trials have proved that it is really very useful for skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413121355701131/k2311a1213/12.13.10