Papa Johns Pizza  » Food  »
  • Honestly, Papa Johns Pizza is the best pizza in the world
  • Pizza Hut used to be what I thought was good, freshly made pizza, but Papa Johns beats it by far
  • Another thing I love is that sauce Papa Johns puts in every pizza box

• by Lorianna
      Honestly, Papa Johns Pizza is the best pizza in the world! I used to like pizza to a certain point, but I never *loved* it until I had tried Papa Johns. Pizza Hut used to be what I thought was good, freshly made pizza, but Papa Johns beats it by far!

My favorite kind of pizza to

order there is what is normally called Hawaiian, with ham and pineapple.

Papa Johns does not call it Hawaiian though, so you just order two toppings, ham & pineapple.

We usually buy large, regular (not pan).

I have tried pan pizza once, and it was too bready, I could barely taste the toppings.

But regular pizza is ...

• just excellent.

It takes about 15-20 minutes to cook it, so it’s a good idea to call Papa Johns and order in advance, which we often do.

By the time we drive up to the place, our pizza is ready.

It is hot, fresh, medium thick with soft yummy crust.

Another thing I love is that sauce

Papa Johns puts in every pizza box; it looks like melted butter and has pleasant, slightly garlicy taste.

Excellent for dipping the crust.

Papa Johns always has specials and deals, in fact every time you purchase a pizza you will find a paper with coupons attached to the box.

With those, you won’t have to pay full price very often.

Papa Johns Pizza

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27803135570431/k2311a038/3.8.07