Chewable Aspirin
  • Other than that I love taking chewable aspirin because they work very well
  • I can pop them two to three at a time which is convenient for me

• by sacback

First thing is first, I want to talk about the fact that Aspirin has never been high on my list of medications. I would opt out of using Aspirin because they are blood thinners. My doctor has always told me that if I don’t need to take Aspirin then I shouldn’t do so. Well there came a time when I needed to take Aspirin and to this day I try to take two.

AS you get older your body begin to do things that you don’t want it to. My heart has a few problems and sometimes I get things confused. And so since I’m not a doctor and since I don’t have the time to run to the hospital every single time I get chest pain, I try to keep a

small bottle of chewable Aspirin near me.

There is a reason why I choose chewable aspirin. I feel that they work a lot faster than the pill. I’ve dealt with the pill before and it seems as if it takes a longer time for the medication to get into my system.

I find that I’m in pain longer when I take the pill rather than when I take the chewable. There is of course a negative to taking the chewable but it isn’t something that I can’t handle. The only thing that I don’t like about taking these pills is that they taste horrible.

I mean they leave this chalky film in my mouth that is so hard to wash down even with water. I tried dissolving it in liquid but all ...

• it did was chunk up on me so that didn’t work. I also hate that it sticks to my teeth and if I take too many of them too close together then my gums get a little irritated.

Other than that I love taking chewable aspirin because they work very well. When it comes to chest pain, it hit’s the spot quickly. I Don’t have to wait for long periods of time for relief.

They are also really small, I guess that is why they call them baby aspirin. I can pop them two to three at a time which is convenient for me. I also don’t have to worry about taking them too close together because of the small dosage that is in each pill.

Another good thing about these chewable Aspirins

is that I Can buy them at the dollar store for a dollar but the bad thing about that is only 12 or so come into the bottle. So in the end I end up spending a nice amount of money every week. I have come to the point where I use baby aspirin for my headaches as well and they work well to.

I try not to depend on aspirin when it comes to my headaches though because I get them all the time. But killing a headache with chewable aspirin is one of the quickest ways I can relieve myself of pain. It gets in my blood stream faster.

I love the chewable aspirin and I will forever keep a bottle on my side for as long as I have chest pain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2613121355681131/k2311a1213/12.13.10