Duwop Primerstone  » Cosmetics  »
  • One compact containing the Duwop Primerstone cost $38 which is very expensive
  • However, after using it for awhile, I’ve decided that it is definitely worth every penny
  • This all happened even before I put on my foundation which meant that by the end of my makeup process, my skin was looking amazing
  • Another thing I like is that it extends how long my foundation lasts

• by Intensify

I use a primer product every single day before doing my makeup which basically means that I have tried several different brands in the many years that I have been applying makeup to my face. Never before have I tried a powder primer, only creams and liquids. Recently, I was browsing Sephora and came across the Duwop Primerstone product. It is a powder primer that is supposed to be used before foundation in order to minimize pores and help the foundation adhere better to the

skin of the face. Simply because I had never before seen a powder primer, I just felt like I had to buy it. Other things that drew me in included the fact that it is SPF 15. I am a big sucker for products with sunscreen. One compact containing the Duwop Primerstone cost $38 which is very expensive. However, after using it for awhile, I’ve decided that it is definitely worth every penny.

Some of the claims that this product makes is to even skin tone, reduce pore size, and create a clean surface for foundation to be applied to. I have found that it does all three of these things. I am definitely happy with the results. After applying this primer, I do notice a pretty significant reduction in the size of my pores. I looked very closely in the mirror and saw that my pores were definitely a lot less noticeable than before using the product. This all happened even before I put on my foundation which meant that ...

• Duwop Primerstone
      by the end of my makeup process, my skin was looking amazing. I wouldn’t say that my skin looked completely flawless but it looked almost perfect which made me so happy. It helps make it so that my foundation goes on a lot smoother than with no primer at all. I can use this before using either powder or liquid foundations which means that it’s really versatile. Another thing I like is that it extends how long my foundation lasts. When I use this primer,
      my foundation does not fade by the end of the day, no matter how humid a day it might be.

Overall, I have to give the Duwop Primerstone a rating of a 10 out of 10. It easily replaces a lot of other brands as my favorite primer. I had never known what a powder primer could be like before trying this one but I am so glad that I did. I will definitely continue to purchase this primer in the future. I can’t imagine doing my makeup without it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121355541131/k2311a1213/12.13.10