Reynolds Bold - Write Boldely  » Other  »
  • I like to write using this pen because I always want the pen must write the letters boldly
  • While I went for a Examination in my college days, I bought new Reynolds pen for wrote the Exam

• by Karthi
      Reynolds Bold is my favourite Ball pen. I like to write using this pen because I always want the pen must write the letters boldly. This pen gives enough bold letters while I am writing.

Also it is very simple to handle the pen while I am writing. Whatever and whenever I am writing I use this

pen.

I am using this pen after my schooling days. Because in my school days they never allow to use ball point pens.

So, at that time I used only ink pens. Most of the times the ink spread on my shirt pocket.

So I really hate the ink pens. In my college days there ...

• was no compulsion of writing with the ink pen.

So I switch over to the Reynolds Bold pen. From that time onwards I am using this pen.

I always using this pen whatever I am writing it may be my class notes when I was studying in my college days and now I am using this for writing my

signature in my office. While I went for a Examination in my college days, I bought new Reynolds pen for wrote the Exam.

It’s a sentiment think also. If I wrote with this pen I got more marks.

It really worked on that time. Reynolds it only costs Rs.

5/-. So, I always using this pen for writing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12803135550431/k2311a038/3.8.07