Sally Hansen Line Smoothing Airbrush Primer  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • This product sounded interesting initially and looked like it had the potential to be a really great part of my makeup routine, but it ultimately fell very flat
  • I have noticed irritation from this product on multiple occasions
  • I do not recommend this product to anyone
  • The only reason I bought it was my curiosity about airbrush products but I am definitely regretting this purchase

• by Intensify

All of the professional makeup artists seem to use airbrushing to make their models and movie stars look absolutely flawless. Recently, some drugstore makeup manufacturers have come out with airbrush makeup products that have received a lot of attention. That is what got me to purchase the Sally Hansen Line Smoothing Airbrush Primer. This product sounded interesting initially and looked like it had the potential to be a really great part of my makeup routine, but it ultimately fell very flat.

The first bad thing about this product is that it is so difficult to blend. I have to work at

it for ages with a blending brush to get it to look halfway decent and even then, it is mostly uneven and splotchy looking. Even worse than not being blendable, it looks so oily on the skin. My skin already has a tendency to get oily in certain areas. I want makeup products that hide or fix that, not exacerbate that. This airbrush primer smells terrible so it makes using it a really horrible process. It is also a really messy process that just doesn’t seem to be worth all the trouble. Even spraying it onto my hand rather than ...

• directly onto my face does not help. As a primer, this product does not work well. As a primer, it should be extending the wear of my makeup. It does not help my makeup stay on at all. I apply foundation on top of this primer and by the end of the day, it looks sheer. My full coverage is lost by the end of the day. This is so disappointing.

The worst part about this product is that it stings the skin just the slightest bit. I have noticed irritation from this product on multiple occasions. I haven’t even finished

using up all of the product but I am going to throw it away. Overall, I have to give the Sally Hansen Line Smoothing Airbrush Primer a rating of a 1 out of 10. I can’t think of anything good about this product or any reason why I should continue to purchase this product in the future. It looks greasy, does not work well, smells terrible, and is messy. I do not recommend this product to anyone. The only reason I bought it was my curiosity about airbrush products but I am definitely regretting this purchase. It is such a waste of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121355461131/k2311a1213/12.13.10