Alka-Seltzer Plus Nighttime Effervescent Tablets
  • This is a very neat and convenient way to package medicine
  • I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good nights rest or to anyone who has bee battling resistant symptoms
  • I think that anyone can benefit form the Alka-Seltzer Plus Nighttime Tablets

• by adrean_j

When I am sick, I try to stick to using trusted medication that will get my through my cold quicker. On some occasions it seems like my body gets used to my regular choices and does not take away the symptoms the way it should. I was using Theraflu, but not having the luck I had hoped for. Once my sister found out about this she rushed to my aid and offered a few packets of the Alka Seltzer Plus Nighttime Effervescent Tablets. I was kind of skeptical considering I don’t

usually use Alka Seltzer for my colds, but was willing to give almost anything a try. I liked that these tablets were individually wrapped in packets of two tablets. This is a very neat and convenient way to package medicine. The two tablets dissolved in the water very quickly. It only took seconds and I saw the tablets disintegrate before my eyes. I also enjoyed seeing the little fizzles.

As I drank the medicine, it had a not so appealing flavor. It tastes very much like the original Alka-Seltzer and has

the same bite to it. I also did not enjoy the after taste one bit. The medicine it is bitter, and leaves a strong taste that can be difficult to get rid off. This is the type of liquid that hast to be consumed very quickly. After drinking his medication, I felt a little relief from my congestion and chills. I had a normal temperature and could breath clearly. Right when I was starting to feel the intensity of the Alka- Seltzer Plus, I drifted off to sleep. I feel that ...

• Alka-Seltzer Plus Nighttime Effervescent Tablets
      it put me into a deep sleep. When I woke up in the morning it was hard for me to remember the night before. The good thing was that I felt very well rested and a little less sick. I liked the way this medication got rid of most of the symptoms within the first two doses.

What I did not like is that it put me to sleep so quickly. I don’t even remember falling asleep it is so strong. A non drowsy formula would be much better for

me because I would like to take this medication throughout the day. I started to feel much better after a couple of doses and did not have to take it for more than a couple of days. I personally love it because it soothed my headache, softened my cough, cleared up my nose, and stopped the chills all together. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good nights rest or to anyone who has bee battling resistant symptoms. I think that anyone can benefit form the Alka-Seltzer Plus Nighttime Tablets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2613121355281031/k2311a1213/12.13.10