Swan Strengthening Nail Polish Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • The remover and cap were a deep purple color that I thought was kink of nice
  • I know color means nothing, but it was fairly nice
  • I think that it could have been more nourishing to the hands and cuticles
  • I noticed that my nails did not seem to break as easy, but I would still break nails ever so often
  • I also recommend it to those looking for a strong nail polish remover at a really great price

• by adrean_j

I have always been the type to purchase my nail polish remover from a dollar store. I have never been the one to spend a lot on nail polish remover and try to find removers that are good but inexpensive. When i visited my favorite Dollar Tree store I went in, expecting to come out with the same nail polish remover I always purchase. However, I ran into another one that looked pretty enticing. I purchased the Swan Strengthening Nail Polish Remover. It was only a dollar of course and was a tall bottle. The remover and cap were a deep purple color that I thought was kink of nice. I know color means nothing, but it was fairly nice. The remover itself was supposed to

strengthen my nails each time I used it. I was hoping that it would do this for me because I break nails all the time, and a cannot stand when it happens.

When I first used this nail polish remover it was very strong in the smell department. It was kind of uncomfortable because the odor was so strong. I was able to bear it of course, but think that it could have been less boisterous. I was able to use this nail polish remover with ease with both my cotton balls and toilet tissue. I don’t use tissue all of the time, but on occasion will if I run out of cotton balls. That is why it is important for me to have a remover ...

• that works no matter what I use. The remover worked the polish off of my nails and I did not have to scrub too hard. The nail polish remover was god at getting the polish off, but it also left my nails dry. I did not like the way my nails looked white and dull after each removal. I think that it could have been more nourishing to the hands and cuticles. I feel like my cuticles were drying out a lot too. It was kind of annoying because I had to use extra moisturizer. If I did not use moisturizer, my cuticles would peel and look horrible.

As far as strengthening my nails, I think this remover is okay, but I did not see

any significant difference. I noticed that my nails did not seem to break as easy, but I would still break nails ever so often. I feel that this nail polish remover is like most on the market for the same price. I could see myself using this polish remover again in the future, but will still prefer to use the brand that I use all of the time. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to get there nail clean in a jiffy, because it is really efficient. I also recommend it to those looking for a strong nail polish remover at a really great price. I do not think this product should be used by those who already suffer from dry skin, especially on their hands.

Linda Hague says :

re : I also recommend it to those looking for a strong nail polish remover at a really great price
    Terrible remover, used half a bottle and scrubbed to remove.
    Next time will go with name brand. Don’t know if because it was sold at Dollar Tree it had too much water and not enough active ingredients.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121355221031/k2311a1213/12.13.10