Hippo Italian Pizza Snack  » Food  »
  • I have purchased the same looking snack from the past but it was only Hippo Italian pizza that I like
  • It was really crunchy and delicious that kids would surely like
  • I recommend this to all who likes healthier means for a snack

• by brandobrando

I got hungry while shopping and there was nothing I can think of munching so I grabbed a bag of Hippo Italian Pizza snack that we bought during that day and it was my first time to taste it. I have purchased the same looking snack from the past but it was only Hippo Italian pizza that I like. It was a kind of snack which is not like typical chips.

It was an oven baked bits of bread that was toasted and coated with the flavor

of Italian pizza. Hippo is not a brand of pizza restaurant but a simple snack to munch on.

It was really crunchy and delicious that kids would surely like. You can see bits of oregano but you can obviously taste the tomato sauce and parmesan cheese into it.

Each bite from Hippo Italian Pizza snack was inch of a size of my thumb but the shape is oval. The thickness was just right although I still find it funny why they have come up with the name ...

• hippo which is not even associated with pizza or maybe it was about my hunger which is like a hippo.

Anyway this blue colored snack bag has something new to offer for people who are always on the go. I personally like Hippo Italian Pizza flavor because it is great to match with any beverage like hot coffee or tea or even hot chocolate drink.

It can also go well with soda or soft drinks or even your favorite lemonade. It comes with other flavors like Arabian

Salted, Indian Chatpatta, Chinese Manchurian, Thai Chili and Hot-N-Sweet Tomato.

But I still prefer Italian Pizza since I am a pizza lover and I really appreciate the closeness of the taste with regards to their product. It is also affordable for the price of Rs10 or equivalent to $0.

24 cents on a 38grams of bag. It is really a simple way to drag away your hunger and would surely interest you to buy another bag once it is done.

I recommend this to all who likes healthier means for a snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713121355111031/k2311a1213/12.13.10