Kleenex Brand Everyday Tissue  » Other  »
  • So, I consider 12.98 dollars a decent deal for 1,000 tissues
  • Overall, I recommend Kleenex Brand Everyday Tissue to everyone for the tissue’s comfort, the box’s decoration, and the reasonable price

• by Amor Fati

Anyone who watches television has likely seen the Kleenex Brand Everyday Tissue commercials, comparing the company tissues to ordinary tissues. Like the commercials indicate, ordinary tissues aggravate noses. When used often, the tissues rub nose ends raw, turning them red and rough to the touch. Moreover, regular tissues do not fully absorb the running mucus. Instead, the mucus bleeds through the tissues, and people must dash to the bathroom to prevent spreading their germs. Kleenex Brand Everyday Tissue stops mucus

and treats noses gently.

When I use Kleenex, I stop the constant drip, while keeping my hands clean, and relieve my itchy nose. Other tissue brands only make my nose itchier. I can understand why some people may think of well-padded tissues as a waste of material. People can use regular, cheap tissues and treat the roughness with a little face lotion. However, I appreciate Kleenex tissues because they stop my runny nose when in the middle of class or at ...

• a formal gathering, where I cannot escape to the washroom.

I also like Kleenex Brand Everyday Tissue for the decorative boxes the tissues come in. The decorative boxes even have names, such as Blooms Daffodil, Lattice Jade, and Blooms Hydrangea. Though where I live is not very big on home design, the boxes add a little color to an otherwise plain room, bringing a touch of the outdoors to a drably household.

At Sam’s Club, individuals can find a package of ten

Kleenex boxes for 12.98 dollars. Every container holds 100 tissues. So, I consider 12.98 dollars a decent deal for 1,000 tissues. Additionally, environmentalists may appreciate that the company makes its boxes from 100 percent recycled paper.

Overall, I recommend Kleenex Brand Everyday Tissue to everyone for the tissue’s comfort, the box’s decoration, and the reasonable price. People may also take a look at the company’s newest product, the Anti-Viral tissues. Kleenex is a well-known and loved brand that stops mucus and keeps users clean.

vieva says :

re : Overall, I recommend Kleenex Brand Everyday Tissue to everyone for the tissue’s comfort, the box’s decoration, and the reasonable price
    Is the Lattice Jade designed box still available? I love it and want more.

Galega says :

They have discontinued Lattice Jade Designed Box. Currently (in 2015), they are offering seven types of boxes you can chose from on their website.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1213121354981031/k2311a1213/12.13.10