Jack’s Bacon Cheeseburger Frozen Pizza  » Food  »
  • When I found this bacon cheeseburger pizza, I knew it was just what I was craving
  • I like pizzas that have lots of toppings and things on them, and I really like innovative kinds of pizzas
  • I definitely prefer pizzas like these, and others loaded with toppings, to the simpler kinds of pizzas, because I think they have more flavor
  • It tastes just like a bacon cheeseburger pizza should in my opinion
  • I thought it was perfectly spiced and there was just enough of it on the pizza to make it really delicious

• by sarahanne

I was in the mood for a really great, fattening, indulgent pizza. When I found this bacon cheeseburger pizza, I knew it was just what I was craving. I like pizzas that have lots of toppings and things on them, and I really like innovative kinds of pizzas.

So bacon cheeseburger pizzas and Philly cheesesteak pizzas are right up my alley. They’re so decadent and sinful, but sometimes, I just can’t say no.

I definitely prefer pizzas like these, and others loaded with toppings, to the

simpler kinds of pizzas, because I think they have more flavor. I didn’t thaw this pizza first.

I just set it in the oven at 400 degrees and let it bake for 15 minutes. It was hard to leave it in the oven after a few minutes because it smelled so good! But I knew waiting would be worthwhile.

I pulled it out of the oven after this time period and saw the bubbling cheese and sizzling toppings, but I had to wait a couple of ...

• minutes for it to cool down a little bit. The flavor of this pizza is phenomenal.

It tastes just like a bacon cheeseburger pizza should in my opinion. I really like that it has a couple different kinds of cheeses, including cheddar, that makes the taste more complex.

I like that the bacon was crumbled up really small on this pizza, too, which made it easier to eat, and allowed it to crisp much faster than it would have if it had been chopped into

larger pieces. I also really liked the taste of the hamburger topping.

I thought it was perfectly spiced and there was just enough of it on the pizza to make it really delicious. I like that the makers of this pizza didn’t skimp on the meat! I have to note, however, that I couldn’t eat very much of this at one time, because it is so rich and filling.

So when I buy this again I will pace myself the next time and really savor it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713121354851031/k2311a1213/12.13.10