Maruchan Ramen Roast Beef Soup  » Food  »
  • I like to eat it by itself or by enhancing it with other ingredients
  • This makes it a little bit more nutritious, I think
  • Lots of times I’ve been disappointed with other flavors in packaged foods
  • It can be difficult to approximate some flavors, and the end result in my opinion is that sometimes the end result tastes way too artificial and contrived
  • So if you want to save money on groceries, I would recommend this ramen flavor for anyone who wants to feel like they’re eating food that’s high in quality and taste for a tiny fraction of the price

• by sarahanne

When I want to buy cheap and satisfying food, I still think that nothing beats ramen. I like to eat it by itself or by enhancing it with other ingredients.

One of my favorite ways to make it is to separate the noodles from the broth and add stir-fry vegetables, then thicken the broth with a little cornstarch to make a sauce.

This makes it a little bit more nutritious, I

think.

One of my favorite flavors is the roast beef flavor.

I think it’s superior to a lot of the other flavors that Maruchan offers, because it’s so much richer and really has the taste of roast beef.

Lots of times I’ve been disappointed with other flavors in packaged foods.

It can be difficult to approximate some flavors, and the end result in my opinion is that sometimes the end result ...

• tastes way too artificial and contrived.

But that’s why I appreciate this flavor of ramen so much, because it doesn’t fit into that category and is really delicious.

I wouldn’t be surprised if I was able to successfully substitute the roast beef flavoring packet for real beef stock in my favorite soups, for instance.

I honestly think the taste is that close to the real thing.

So if you want to

save money on groceries, I would recommend this ramen flavor for anyone who wants to feel like they’re eating food that’s high in quality and taste for a tiny fraction of the price.

You can also do a lot of other things with this soup to add to your cooking repertoire.

This is a really scrumptious flavor of ramen soup that I think it’s important for every fan of ramen to try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713121354841031/k2311a1213/12.13.10