Maruchan Ramen Roast Chicken Soup
  • I know it’s not high-quality food, but I do really like ramen for the taste and the ease with which I can prepare it
  • I never have an issue preparing this stuff, which I like
  • It definitely has a great roasted chicken flavor, which is different and more complex than the chicken-flavored ramen

• by sarahanne

I remember ramen from my college days. Even now if I want to save money on groceries I will pick some up for a quick and inexpensive meal. I know it’s not high-quality food, but I do really like ramen for the taste and the ease with which I can prepare it.

I don’t eat it all that often, but there are occasions when I get cravings for it. I really like

that Maruchan now makes their ramen without trans fats.

That is important to me for health reasons. The preparation of this soup was easy and clearly written on the package.

All I had to do was simply boil two cups of water, place the noodles in the water, then break them up and pour in the seasoning packet. I never have an issue preparing this stuff, which I like.

One of ...

• the things I like to do with ramen is separate the noodles and eat them separately from the broth. I’ve discovered that the noodles are incredibly tasty all by themselves, as long as I’ve cooked them enough in the broth for long enough that they can absorb enough of the broth flavor to be tasty.

I really like this flavor of ramen, too, and I like to buy it whenever I purchase

ramen. The package advertises that the roast chicken flavor is rich, and they are right.

It definitely has a great roasted chicken flavor, which is different and more complex than the chicken-flavored ramen. I like this a lot better than the regular chicken flavor, too.

In fact, this is one of my favorite flavors of ramen. It tastes to me just a little bit like a much cheaper version of roast chicken stew.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713121354831031/k2311a1213/12.13.10