Avon Naturals Grapefruit and Mint Moisturizing Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • Just this year I bought so many different lip balms from Avon
  • I decided to try different kinds to find out what will works for me and I will order a lot of it and I will put it on stock at home

• by grecy

Just this year I bought so many different lip balms from Avon. I decided to try different kinds to find out what will works for me and I will order a lot of it and I will put it on stock at home. One of it is Avon Naturals Grapefruit and Mint Moisturizing Lip Balm. It is available for .15 oz for the price of $ .99.

I am excited with this one because it has a mint. I do

not care about grapefruit as I am not fully aware with this kind of flavor. When I tried it on my lips it is minty and cool. Just like mentholated candies. It smells good, more of a citrus smell. Now I am thinking, is a grapefruit, a citrus fruit?

As this lip balm touches my lips, it became smooth and creamy but not waxy. It seems the lip balms of today are becoming innovative, because I hardly see a ...

• greasy lip balm now. Unlike the other lip balm I used, this one has no color. It just leaves your lips oily and shiny.

It well moisturized my lips. Although it has no staying power, to moisturize my lips is just enough for me to stay and support this product. When I brush my teeth or washing my face, I can see that my lip is becoming soft and the natural color is showing. It also peels dry skin whenever

I wet my lips.

If you just want to sue a lip balm that refreshes your lips because of mint this one is good to use. But if you want an effective and fast moisturizes for your lips do not depend on this as the effect only happens once you use it. I did not use it for long. I leave this one in my cabinet. When I want to refresh my lips I use it but not constantly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121354791031/k2311a1213/12.13.10