SimplePretty Lipstick and Lipgloss Duo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this duo for the same person I bought the SimplePretty Eye Shadow & Eye Liner Duo, an Avon Lady friend
  • However, I do not feel regret as I benefited a lot from the time I use it

• by grecy

I love duo products from Avon. It save the space of my purse because of its size and it is great that they made something like this for a change. The product is SimplePretty Lipstick and Lipgloss Duo. I bought this duo for the same person I bought the SimplePretty Eye Shadow & Eye Liner Duo, an Avon Lady friend. It cost only for $ 4.7.

It is a tube. In one tube there is a lip gloss of 3g and

on the top is a lipstick of 1g. The lipstick is called Rockin Rouge type and it looks like dark pink, but once you apply it on your lips it gives you a slight natural color of pink. The lip gloss is in very light brown color and it appears glossy colorless when applied in your lips.

The lipstick cream is dry when I apply in on my lips. You can put the lip gloss on top of it. You ...

• just have to be careful because it can erase the dry lipstick painted in your lips. You can blend both but the result is not pleasing. I sometimes wear it separately. Sometimes I use the lip gloss and sometimes I use the dry lipstick alone, it depends on my mood. As of now the lipstick is already consumed but the lip gloss is only used in half. I do not use it because I cannot match it with the clothes
        I am wearing. I look like I am going to a party when I am wearing it. The lip gloss does not last long. The only thing that stays is the little shimmer and shines that looks awful. Imagine your lips have a glitter without wearing a lip gloss?

It is less fun having it. However, I do not feel regret as I benefited a lot from the time I use it. It is not great but can be good for short time use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121354781031/k2311a1213/12.13.10