Avon Naturals Lavender and Chamomile Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • It only cost $.99 for the size of 1.7 fl oz
  • That was the first time I got to experience to use a roll-on that does not work

• by grecy

While I was using the hair minimizing roll-on from Skin So Soft Avon, I discovered this one. I always thought Chamomile and Lavender are only for baby powder and shampoo. Since it is already in a roll-on I have to try it I said to myself. It only cost $ .99 for the size of 1.7 fl oz. I ordered one from an Avon Lady friend.

My friend says she used it before but it did not work on her.

She wished me good luck. I use it every morning after bath. I apply it on my underarms and it dries fast upon application. It smells good too. The smells make it clear that I wear a deodorant. What I detest with this one is it does not last long. I apply it in the morning and while I am travelling I can feel the wetness on my underarms. It does not have wetness control. I check on my clothes ...

• and there is a stain of perspiration. That was shocking on my part. That was the first time I got to experience to use a roll-on that does not work. What is that?

If you perspire a lot and a very active type of person do not use this one as it might not work on you. I had given this roll-on so many chances and I continue to use it for about two weeks but it did not protect me

from wetness. There is no underarm odor but perspiration is not blocked. It does not lighten my underarms either. It just eliminates and stops the odor.

I said goodbye to this roll-on after two weeks. I only feel devastated. Now I realize what my friend says. She said “good luck” because she is either hopeful or hopeless if the product does works on every user. Anyway, I wish she could have shared to me the whole story before buying this roll-on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121354771031/k2311a1213/12.13.10