SimplePretty Eye Shadow & Eye Liner Duo
  • I bought it through an Avon Representative
  • I love it and it looks creative and smart
  • I like the liner but you have to check your eyes in the mirror from time to time if you want to use it

• by grecy

Avon is so smart to come up with this idea. In one packaging, there is an eye shadow and eye liner! I bought it through an Avon Representative. It was on sale of $1.16. I love it and it looks creative and smart. It is a good gift too. For the cheaper price, for sure the lady that will receive this gift will truly appreciate it.

The tube is small, about two inches long. Below is the liquid

eye shadow and the one on top is the creamy eye liner. I do not like the eye shadow. This is for the reason I cannot apply it every day. It has a shimmering shine and very creamy to blend. The color of the cream is peach and it does not match my skin tone when I will not apply full foundation and blush on to pair it.

Moreover, I use the eye liner if I do not ...

• want to use my liquid liner. But the eyeliner is smudging and not water resistant. It is easy to apply though, one coat is enough? However, I hate the fact that it is not smudge free. I like the liner but you have to check your eyes in the mirror from time to time if you want to use it.

For me, this product is not a friendly user. Its being cheap has its own price. You

can still use it but have to check it. Also, the color of the eye liner is called Royalty. The color is more like a purple or shade of violet. It looks good in the eye because it makes one small eyes to get bigger. I do not have a small eyes, this liner redefined my eyes. When you put two coats, you look like a rock star with your eyes, however a mad rock star that lost his/her popularity.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121354741031/k2311a1213/12.13.10