Kiwi kleen Fabric starch
  • I bought one bottle and the other bottle was free

• by Sweety

Kiwi kleen Fabric starch is a good starch . It helps easy ironing,standstiff clothes and above all good fragarance for clothes.

What I liked more is that it removes creases of clothes while ironing.

One

thing that is important is to use this starch spray in a well ventilated area and hold the spray starch bottle away from face.

Applying this starch gives the effect of steam ironing.

I bought ...

• one bottle and the other bottle was free.

Price is reasonable.

I use it for light and dark coloured shirts and pants.

This spray should not be used for silk sarees/clothing.

It is not ecnomical to use

this starch for ironing big 5m clothes as saree.

I have been using it for 3 months and so far has given me satisfactory results.

This starch has removed the hassle of starching clothes after washing.

Khan says :

May I know the detail ingredients of this product. Basically I neeed to know the origins of these ingredients as well, means that from where these are obtained, if animal or plant source, if animal then which animal. appreciate your reply.

Galega says :

The essential ingredient of Kiwi Kleen Fabric Starch is Cornstarch. Apart from that, it also has lemongrass and lavender for fragrance purpose.

Sweety says :

No idea about the ingredients as they are not provided on the container. I think they are trade secrets.

Khan says :

Galega says :

The main ingredient of Kiwi Kleen Fabric Starch is Cornstarch. Apart from this, some other stuffs like lavender is added to give distinct fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53803135460431/k2311a038/3.8.07