Sensoieur Deep Surge Moist  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I love about it is that it is in the form of gel and thus I won’t have to worry about it clogging my pores
  • I use them even on the lines of my eyes and I like how my lines appear plump up and after using this for a couple of months, I think my wrinkles around my mouth are smoothen

• by janicemic

Recently I was introduced to a product line from France that my girlfriends swear by. After many continuous singing of how good this product really is, I eventually purchased one for my own. Boy, I am so glad I did. This product is now added to shelf of beauty products and it is there to stay.

As like other moisturizer, I use this after cleansing and toning my face. The texture of the moisturizer is

thicker than my usual moisturizer. What I love about it is that it is in the form of gel and thus I won’t have to worry about it clogging my pores. I will massage the potent gel onto my skin and since it is quite thick, I have to apply sparingly and massage them for a full 1 minute for it to be fully absorbed in to my skin.

After applying the gel, I feel that as ...

• if my skin has a layer of aqua moisture on the top layer of my skin. It does feel like Biotherm Aqua Source, only that I feel this gel works better than Biotherm for me. I use them even on the lines of my eyes and I like how my lines appear plump up and after using this for a couple of months, I think my wrinkles around my mouth are smoothen.

Sometimes, my

skin get so dry after a visit at beauty saloon, I will come home and lather on this gel thickly on my face. I will then go to sleep and voila when I wake up in the morning, my skin is so moisturized. My skin feel tighten and so smooth like baby skin. I also love how this is gentle enough my sensitive skin as I have never break out from this and never had any irritation whatsoever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121354350931/k2311a1213/12.13.10