Jet Blue Airlines  » Travel  »
Jet Blue Airlines in the United States
  • It was a last minute decision for me to fly so I bought my ticket only a week and a half in advance
  • Also, the seats were very spacious for an airplane, I definitely had enough leg room
  • I know from experience that many airlines have cut out snacks in order to save money
  • I recommend flying Jet Blue and I will definitely fly Jet Blue again

• by Jplane

I flew Jet Blue Airlines from Phoenix to Boston on one of the busiest travel days of the year, the day before thanksgiving. It was a last minute decision for me to fly so I bought my ticket only a week and a half in advance. Jet Blue had by far the cheapest air fare, so cheap that I could not pass it up. I had never traveled Jet Blue before and was not

expecting much from the airline because of the price of the ticket. Right from the start I was pleasantly surprised. I had bought a ticket for a middle seat but upon check-in I was asked if I would like to switch to a newly opened window seat at no extra charge. In addition, I was able to check my luggage for free.

When I got on the plane, I encountered even more pleasant ...

• surprises. First of all, the flight was on time. The news and media predicted that all flights would be delayed and it would take forever to get home the day before thanksgiving. Jet Blue managed to prove them wrong. Also, the seats were very spacious for an airplane, I definitely had enough leg room.

Every seat had it’s own individual television with a number of different channels. I watched Seinfeld

and Friends on my flight home! The airline also supplied three special featured movies to choose from. Every seat was also equipped with satellite radio. In addition, snacks and beverage were supplied on the flight. I know from experience that many airlines have cut out snacks in order to save money. The flight attendant staff was also very friendly. I recommend flying Jet Blue and I will definitely fly Jet Blue again.

Jet Blue Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3813121354160931/k2311a1213/12.13.10