Garnier Skin Naturals Light Visible Whitening Face Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like how the powder comes with SPF 18 protection, but it’ll be a tad better if it has PA +++ guard as well
  • The powder has no scent and I think its great for sensitive skin like me

• by janicemic

I got this powder from the local drugstore at $4.5. It is by far the cheapest powder I have got myself. I got this because of the heavy promotions and advertising done in the television box. This product line claim to use natural ingredients and I am a firm believer in product derived from natural element.

I chose Ivory shade for my powder. The box is yellow and white in color

depicting lemon for the natural ingredient used for whitening in this product. The powder case is also in yellow and it comes with a powder puff. The puff is just a simple white spongy puff that is great at picking up the powder. There’s a plastic lid that separates the puff and the powder.

So I apply this powder after my BB cream to set the sheen off. It sits ...

• perfectly into my pores and it doesn’t appear cakey on application. I dab them on and it is great how they look perfectly powderless on my face. I like how the powder comes with SPF 18 protection, but it’ll be a tad better if it has PA +++ guard as well.

I like how my face appears fairer when I use this powder. It has this matt but natural glow

to them. Also it is great at absorbing my facial oil as I was able to go without powdering for up to 5 hours. I also love how I did not feel the skin tightening effect with this powder. It is totally breathable and I did not break out from this powder as it is non comedogenic. The powder has no scent and I think its great for sensitive skin like me.

anwar says :

i got mine when i was on a trip to malaysia. i love it and im trying to get it but i cannot find it anywhere even online. please inform me if you know where or how can i find it. thank you very much

Kaustav Bandyopadhyay says :

I have found a link where this product Garnier Skin Naturals Visible Whitening Face Powder is available.

Check this link :

angie says :

do you know where in the U.S. Garnier skin naturals light visible whitening face powder can be purchased? Thank you for your response.

Mary says :

Most probably this product is targeted to the Asia market only. Check eBay. There are some stores selling it with the shipping from Asia. It will take some time, but you will get it )

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121354100931/k2311a1213/12.13.10