Naris Up Acmedica Acne Night Care Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like how it feels so soft and so good when you pat the powder on your face with the puff
  • This powder is able to keep my skin oil free overnight and I think that’s the reason why I did not break out that often now
  • I love the sebum controlling factor and would definitely repurchase when I’m out

• by janicemic

I got this powder from Watsons store at $13. It has a light blue jar as packaging and it is just a mere 7 gram powder. The texture of the powder is very soft and it is white in color. The powder comes with a very soft powder puff. It has string of mini feather like fiber to the puff. I like how it feels so soft and so good when

you pat the powder on your face with the puff. The powder puff is able to pick up a decent amount of powder when you dab them on to the middle lid. Like most powder case, Naris Up Acmedica acne night powder also has a middle lid that separates the powder and the puff. It has moderately small holes to let the powder escapes to the puff upon application.

I apply ...

• this after I cleanse and tone my face. If I’m not lazy and it’s not too late, I would apply a moisturizer and once the moisturizer sets on the face, I would dab this powder on. Sometimes, I just skip everything and apply the powder after my toner.

Initially, I was worried that the powder will do more harm than good. When we sleep we need our pores to breath and

I was afraid this powder will do the opposite. This powder is able to keep my skin oil free overnight and I think that’s the reason why I did not break out that often now. My skin did not feel dry despite having them on the whole night. I just woke up to no sheen and oily patch on my face. I love the sebum controlling factor and would definitely repurchase when I’m out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121354080831/k2311a1213/12.13.10