Olay Regenerist Face Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • Olay Regenerist face wash definitely proved me wrong
  • Although, I think that it is certainly worth the full price of eight dollars
  • I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for a face wash that will regenerate your skin

• by Jplane

I was looking for a great face wash, so I walked into CVS and grabbed the face wash that was on sale. I figured that they were all the same and that it didn’t matter which one I used. They were all made to wash my face, right? Olay Regenerist face wash definitely proved me wrong. I was very pleasantly surprised by Olay Regenerist face wash and now I do not think I would ever try another face wash.

Olay Regenerist is a bedded face wash which creates an exfoliation feel. However, it does not feel gritty or sandy like other face

washes that claim to be bedded formulas. Olay Regenerist is very smooth and great for an everyday face wash. I use it everyday in the shower because like most face washes, you are instructed to wet your face before and after use. However, it can be used before bed time or in the morning if you would prefer to use it then.

In addition, it is not super thick like other face washes and it lasts almost twice as long as my previous face wash. You only need to use a small amount of face wash to get the job done. This ...

• face wash does not leave my face dry or oily. In fact it feels very smooth and refreshed. In addition, my skin has been healthier since I started using Olay Regenerist. I loved the face wash so much that I started using Olay face cream products. I have found that these products work really well with the face wash.

Olay Regenerists can be found at nearly any drug store or grocery store. I have found it at CVS, Walgreems, Walmart, and my local grocery store. It is often on sale which is an additional bit of incentive to use this

product. It sells for about $8 but rarely have I ever paid the full price for it. Although, I think that it is certainly worth the full price of eight dollars.

I am not one to be sold by cosmetic products and I often jump around and try out different face washes but not anymore. I am completely sold on Olay Regenerist Face Wash and I have recently been trying out and enjoying the other Olay products. I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for a face wash that will regenerate your skin. You will not regret it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121354030831/k2311a1213/12.13.10