Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Milk
  • After purchasing and loving the Hada Labo Arbutin whitening lotion, I decided to add the whitening milk in to my beauty regime
  • It cost about $20 for a 140 ml of emulsion and I think it’s a very good deal
  • I love how moisturized I feel as this has Super Hyaluronic acid and I absolutely love how my skin looks luminous with this emulsion
  • I don’t look superbly fair but I have this brighter skin tone that I really love
  • I will definitely repurchase when I’m out

• by janicemic

After purchasing and loving the Hada Labo Arbutin whitening lotion, I decided to add the whitening milk in to my beauty regime. Hada Labo is a hit in town and a lot are raving about this product from Japan. I totally love this product line and whenever I have some money to spare, I will hit our local drug stores and get a new item to join the rest of my beauty products on my shelf. It cost about $20 for a 140 ml of emulsion and I think it’s a

very good deal.

The whitening milk is actually an emulsion. Initially I was confused and thought this product is made of milk and that it’s supposed to whiten our skin through the goodness of milk. Boy I was wrong; Hada Labo uses Arbutin which is the extract from bearberry as its main ingredients for this product. Well, I learnt this when I purchased my whitening lotion a few months ago and now I’m pairing it with the whitening milk.

The texture of the whitening milk is somewhat runny than the usual emulsion ...

• I have. It’s white in color; remind me of milk again. I find the nozzle of the bottle too huge as it dispense too much of the whitening milk when I pour them on my palm. So I need to be extra careful so as not to waste any of the emulsion. However, since it’s such a big bottle, I think it will last me quite a while.

Just like the whitening lotion, I pat this on to my face and since the texture is very light weight, it absorbs in

to the skin very quickly. The emulsion feels a little sticky when it starts to eat in to my skin, however the clammy sensation only last about 30 seconds or so. I love how moisturized I feel as this has Super Hyaluronic acid and I absolutely love how my skin looks luminous with this emulsion.

Overall, the texture of my skin is better and my acne scars had lightened. I don’t look superbly fair but I have this brighter skin tone that I really love. I will definitely repurchase when I’m out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121353960831/k2311a1213/12.13.10