Stila Sun Bronzer Powder - 01 Sheer Golden Matte Bronze  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the fact that it is matte and is not glossy
  • It is also a bit orangey, and although I love the shade on my skin, I can still look orangey if I over-apply and I can imagine how it might not look good for some skin tones

• by TheCity

My friend gave me the Stila Sun Bronzer Powder in the Sheer Golden Matte Bronze as a birthday present. I’ve never had a bronzer before so I was very eager to try this one out and see how it would look on me.

I love the way it looks on me. I have fair skin, and with the bronzer, my skin has a different goddess-like glow. It gave me a sexy and sun-kissed look that I’ve never had before and I really have fun using this to experiment with another kind of look.

It’s also great for adding a bit of definition as I have a round face, and this makes my face look more contoured and sexier. I like the fact that it is matte and is not glossy. With a good gloss or nude lipstick, it looks stunning.

Aside from this, after months of use, I find that it does not irritate my skin. I have super sensitive skin and lots of products cause me to break out in rashes or allergies especially when I use it on my face. This one ...

• hasn’t yet.

One thing though, is that it isn’t as natural as I would want it to be; people compliment me on it, but definitely notice that I put something on to bronze my skin although this may be because my skin is just really fair all the time. Another thing I don’t like about it is that it has a tendency to become a bit oily after a few hours, oilier than I normally get that I have to remember to bring an oil blotter when I use it. It is also a bit orangey,

and although I love the shade on my skin, I can still look orangey if I over-apply and I can imagine how it might not look good for some skin tones. It works well on my skin though, and is absolutely gorgeous when applied in just the right amount.

All in love, I do love this bronzer a lot. I searched for the price online and it says that it costs USD28. Even though it is a bit pricey, I would still buy it again next time, but would also probably try another brand for comparison.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121353830331/k2311a1213/12.13.10