Samsung MW620WA Microwave
1.5
  • A couple of other things I like is the carousel which allows for more evenly heated food and the interior light which allows you to be able to see your food while it's cooking
  • Overall, I wouldn't recommend this microwave for use in a house because it just takes way too long to cook anything and you can only cook small meals in it

• by sdm6572

I have a Samsung MW620WA Microwave. I’m not exactly sure how old my microwave is because it was given to me by a friend three years ago. After I started using it, I realized why my friend wanted to get rid of it for a new one. It’s nothing but a cheap piece of junk that a college kid might would use in a dorm room which is what I really think my friend used it for anyway. It’s about as basic a microwave as you can get. It still runs so

I’ve decided to keep using it until it dies I guess.

My Samsung microwave doesn’t have any of the fancy features that most microwaves have now. It’s only got two knobs on it. One is the power level knob which has high, medium-high, medium, warm, and defrost. The other is the 35 minutes cooking timer. There’s not even a clock on this microwave.

The most aggravating thing about this microwave is that it only has 600 watts so it’s really slow. It seems like it takes forever to cook something! You ...

• have to be very patient with it. With those frozen meals that say to put in the microwave for 3 minutes you have to put it in there for about 6 minutes. The interior of this microwave is really small too so you can’t cook big meals in it either.

I do like the fact that this microwave is white so it’s easy to see dirt and clean it up with soap and water. It’s also very small so that it doesn’t take up a lot of space. It fits nicely in the kitchen.

A couple of other things I like is the carousel which allows for more evenly heated food and the interior light which allows you to be able to see your food while it’s cooking.

Overall, I wouldn’t recommend this microwave for use in a house because it just takes way too long to cook anything and you can only cook small meals in it. If you’re a college student, however, and you want something inexpensive, small, and with just basic features then maybe this would be the microwave for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1613121353790331/k2311a1213/12.13.10