Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment
  • When I rub a smudge of the white cream, containing benzoyl peroxide, into my blemishes, I notice the blemishes visibly diminish within three hours
  • Unfortunately, the squeeze bottle is small, so users should only use the cream on zits instead of the entire face
  • On the whole, I recommend this product, along with every other Neutrogena product, to all individuals who suffer from acne, and to those who simply have no patience with blemishes

• by Amor Fati

I have my fair share of acne scars. Even in my mid twenties, I struggle to keep blemishes at bay. To fight my acne, I use Neutrogena products. One of my favorite products is the Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment.

On-the-Spot Acne Treatment, a maximum strength effectiveness product, is true to its reputation: it fights acne-causing bacteria while being gentle on skin. When I

rub a smudge of the white cream, containing benzoyl peroxide, into my blemishes, I notice the blemishes visibly diminish within three hours. When I apply the cream at night, I notice, in the morning, the blemishes diminish even more significantly.

Though the blemishes shrink, this does not mean they do not scar. Most frequently, when I use this product, I notice the zits will disappear but leave my skin discolored, still red. This is disappointing, but better than the scars popped whiteheads and blackheads leave. Moreover, foundation covers discolored skin.

From what I have experienced using other Neutrogena products, including astringent and acne-fighting lotion, On-the-Spot Acne Treatment is the most effective. The medication keeps skin smooth and prevents new ones from forming. Unfortunately, the squeeze bottle ...

• Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment
      is small, so users should only use the cream on zits instead of the entire face; thus, the name On-the-Spot.

As the package states, the vanishing cream formula absorbs quickly, within a minute of application. I use the product once or twice a day. Any more than this and my skin dries out and turns red.

As prices go, On-the-Spot Acne Treatment is reasonable.

At Wal-Mart, users can purchase one bottle for between 6 and 7 dollars. While the bottle appears small, the bottle will actually last for two to three months with one or two uses per day. On the whole, I recommend this product, along with every other Neutrogena product, to all individuals who suffer from acne, and to those who simply have no patience with blemishes.

Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2613121353780331/k2311a1213/12.13.10