Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • The shades I found were LIGHT and LIGHT MEDIUM
  • This is one of the best concealers that I have tried

• by tabs

I have really terrible dark circles under my eyes. I have tried a lot of concealers from different brands, expensive and cheap ones. I am still constantly on the lookout for new ones in the market. As I was surfing the makeup reviews, I saw the Revlon Age Defying concealer. Immediately I read a lot of raves about it so it really caught my attention. I am not a fan of liquid concealers because I always feel that they will not last a long time. My curiosity drove me to the mall and I went to the Revlon counter to find out what the rave was all about.

The Revlon Age Defying Concealer comes in a small, maroon tube. It has SPF 25

which is great for sun protection. A single tube holds around 11ml of the product. The tube is almost 3 inches long including the cover. The cover is a twist cap, and it has a tube that dispenses the concealer. There are only 2 shades available in the shop, I do not know if it was really limited to only 2 shades. The shades I found were LIGHT and LIGHT MEDIUM. I had NC30-35 skin, so I tried the LIGHT MEDIUM and it seemed to blend well. I always choose a concealer that is a little bit lighter than my overall skin tone but not too light to make me have reverse raccoon eyes. A single tube costs around $10. It was cheaper than MAC and the price was okay for me. It says it is moisturizing too so I felt it was great for me because I had dry skin especially on the under eye area.

When I got home I wanted to try it right away on bare skin. I cleansed, moisturized, and then I squeezed a small amount on my finger tip. A small squeeze will bring about a dot on the finger tip. I used that to pat some concealer on my under eye circles. The product was liquid, easily spreadable, and was not drying. It did not have a drying finish at all. However, even if it was easily spreadable, it did stick on my skin rather easily. It did ...

• Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer
      not slide off my skin; it just sat there until I spread it. The consistency was not as thick as cream but it had the characteristics of a cream. After letting it dry I set it with pressed powder and was ready for the day.

I was surprised that this concealer does not oxidize at all. Even after a long day, only quick dabs of pressed powder will make it last even longer. I was happy with the effects. The trick is really to set it with pressed powder so that it will last on the skin. The tube is really small so I could easily put it in my purse too and carry it around with me just in case I

actually need more concealer for those emergency moments if I have to put more coverage.

This is one of the best concealers that I have tried. It is non drying, long wearing, with sun protection and a single tube will last a long, long time because it only takes small drops to completely cover my under eye circles and other blemishes! For those of you who have dry skin, this is a good choice. It does not slide out from your skin, it sticks but it does not dry it out. It feels like an eye cream that has a tint. Putting it on your skin does not require rocket science too. Just a simple squeeze and dab will do the job.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121353710331/k2311a1213/12.13.10