Johnsons Baby Bath (Blue)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the Johnson’s Baby Bath in a blue bottle
  • I only wanted to try it out so I decided I will buy the small bottle first
  • As I squeezed a small amount on my washcloth, I noticed that the smell was really sweet
  • However, in normal usage, I think this product will last longer than usual because again, even just a small amount will really go a long way
  • I like the fact that it is also cheaper than the usual moisturizing body washes

• by tabs

I have dry skin and so I resort to using moisturizing products. I have tried Dove, Aveeno and other mild and moisturizing body washes. I still am open to trying a lot of other moisturizing products but then I was able to try out Johnson’s Baby Bath, and this made me change my mind into using other brands.

I bought the Johnson’s Baby Bath in a blue bottle. I only wanted to try it out so I decided I will buy the small bottle first. It comes in the normal flip top bottle that the usual Johnsons’ Baby Lotion has. A small bottle only cost me around $1.50.

This product is said to be hypo-allergenic and mild. I wanted

to use this instead of Dove or other moisturizing products because I hate the feeling of slime that is being left on my skin after I use them. This time I wanted to use something mild and gentle for my skin without drying it out and without the residue. As I squeezed a small amount on my washcloth, I noticed that the smell was really sweet. I love its scent! It smells like baby powder, only better. The consistency is very fluid. The liquid was bluish in tint and when I add just a little bit of water in the shower, it bubbles up quickly. As I begin to scrub my skin with the washcloth, I noticed that it creates lather very well and just a little amount (maybe around a size of a coin) can cover my whole body. The scent really lingers and makes the shower room really smell good. I love the powder-ish scent it has!

Rinsing it off is as easy as scrubbing it in. I could just imagine this being used in babies. This is a good bath liquid soap for babies because it is very easy to lather and very easy to rinse off. After rinsing off, it does not leave residue on the skin, but it also does not leave it dry or slimy. I usually follow with lotion to keep the moisture in while my skin is still damp.

I may ...

• Johnsons Baby Bath (Blue)
      have finished the bottle right away because I just love the scent and I keep on adding more and more on my washcloth as I scrub my skin. However, in normal usage, I think this product will last longer than usual because again, even just a small amount will really go a long way. I never had any skin irritations on my skin because of this wash. I feel that my skin is protected from irritants because of this. The best thing about this is that regardless if I use a washcloth or not, I could still use it just by rubbing it on my palms and spreading it on my skin. I like the fact that it is
      also cheaper than the usual moisturizing body washes. The only thing I did not like about it is that when I travel, it is quite hard for me to bring it with me because I am afraid that I might spill it in my luggage. I am just down to soap bars when I travel which I really do not like. I just wished they had a smaller, different container for it so that I could carry it around easily especially when I travel. I will continue to use this Johnson’s Baby Bath because I now realize that I do not need expensive products to take care of my skin. I can just simply go down to basics just by using skincare for babies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121353680331/k2311a1213/12.13.10