Ever Bilena Mousse Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best thing is that when I opened up the cap, the product looks like clay
  • One ingredient I noticed though that might be bothersome would be the mineral oil
  • A good powder has to set this, and even if I use a good powder this seems to have a problem of staying put for a long time
  • I like this product because of the price and its effectiveness

• by tabs

I have imperfect skin and so I keep on looking for a good brand of concealers. I am constantly on a budget so I see to it that I purchase only cheap makeup that is effective. I really do not mind how cheap the product is as long as it works. In fact, I have had more expensive concealers that do not work as well as the cheaper ones.

I was looking at the Ever Bilena products and I saw their new line of makeup, foundations and concealers. I saw that they had the Ever Bilena Mousse Concealer. I got so intrigued by it. The packaging looked like Maybelline’s Dream Mousse foundations. It has similar looks. It has a plastic twist cover and the product is seen through the glass container. The best thing is that when I opened up the cap, the product looks like clay. I

suddenly remembered how it looks like the MAC Studio Fix Concealer pot. This one had maybe twice or thrice the amount of product that the MAC had. This one holds 12 grams of concealer goodness in a pot. A single pot costs only $3.50-4. It is very cheap and yet it delivers a lot!

The label is a bit misleading because the consistency is not mousse-like at all. It is almost clay-like. It is very dry and tough so it has to be melted a bit. This reminds me really of the MAC Studio Fix concealer. This comes in a pot, so it can be quite unhygienic which I did not like so much. I use a concealer brush to get some product off the pot, which is really not easy at all. I rub some concealer on the brush, and dab it on moisturized skin. My skin ...

• had to be moisturized first before putting this on because this has a tendency to cake up if there is not moisturizer. I usually put this on my under eye circles and other discolorations. The product really covers well! I would put maybe two or three layers of this concealer over the areas I want to conceal, and then cover it with a good powder foundation, like MAC or the Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation.

A good plus is that this concealer has a lot of shades, so depending on your skin tone you will have the chance to get a lot of choices. I chose the Pure Beige shade because I have NC30 skin. I never had a difficult time to choose the shade of the concealers. One ingredient I noticed though that might be bothersome would be the mineral oil. The other more expensive concealers

might have the same ingredients but I really did not have time to check.

This concealer works well for me. It does a great job in concealing flaws. This is not as creamy as the NYX concealer in a Jar and is as hard as the MAC Studio fix concealer. However this is very cheap and very effective. This does not last as long as the other two though. A good powder has to set this, and even if I use a good powder this seems to have a problem of staying put for a long time. I like this product because of the price and its effectiveness. I did not break out using this even if it did contain some mineral oil. I will continue to purchase this but only if I finish the whole pot, because it may take forever for me to finish one pot!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121353670331/k2311a1213/12.13.10